With all LG U400 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1. Insert the network SIM in the handset which has given u the LG U400.
2. Enter 2945#*88110#.
3. The phone will then prompt 'Unlock sim'. Press OK.
4. The phone will then prompt 'Network Unlock'. Press OK.
5. The phone will then prompt- 'Input Network Control Key'.
Enter the 8 digit unlocking code. Press OK. If the unlocking code comes with only 7 digits, add a 0 in front of the 7 digit code. If the unlocking code comes with only 6 digits, add 00 in front of the 6 digit code.
6. It should give you the message Success.
7. Come back to the main screen and Enter 2945#*88110#.
8. The phone will then prompt unlock sim. Press OK.
9. The phone will then prompt Network Unlock/ Lock but if you scroll down you will see a message Enter SP Lock. Enter SP Code.
10. Then press OK
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG U400 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. UNLOCK.IMEI.INFO is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.